Prediction Outcomes

Well, I was half right with my predictions for Super Bowl, I guess I’ll take the 1 for 2 ratio! I honestly was in disbelief with the Jaguars and Patriots game. The Pats were down, Gronk was out doing concussion protocol. With the Jags being up 20-10 in the fourth, I was like “Wow Bortles is really doing this damn thing!!” I also couldn’t believe that this might be the first Super Bowl not starring the Patriots. Well, one thing is for sure NEVER EVER doubt New England. With only 2:48 remaining Brady connected with Amendola for a 4-yard touchdown pass.They are just that good, that they literally pull these comeback wins from thin air. As this victory marks Brady’s 54th comeback win and their 10th Super Bowl. So hey I was right the Patriots would be named AFC champions yet AGAIN!

 As for the Vikings and Eagles game, I was really rooting for the Vikings. It might be because as a Rams fan I wanted former QB Case Keenum to do something great with this opportunity. I had predicted the Vikings would win being that their defense was ranked number one and they pulled off the crazy comeback win against the Saints the week before. However, a win was far from achievable for the Vikings and I definitely didn’t think it was going to be a blow out game. Not only did I expect a win out of the Vikings but I expected them to play a little harder than they did. No matter what team it is blow out games are always disappointing, there’s no excitement when a team is down 38-7. I guess you should also never doubt a second string quarterback. Nick Foles definitely proved what he’s capable of, going 26 -33 for a total of 352 yards. 

As the Eagles go on to face a difficult and very experienced team, we can only hope that they give it all they got. No blow out games

pleeeeaseeee! Close scoring games only, Thanks! If the Eagles can secure a win it will be their first Super Bowl title since 1960. Based on that fact I think the Pats should let someone else have the spotlight. So yes I’m rooting for an Eagles win. If not well then the Patriots will have yet another Super Bowl title, their 6th in franchise history as they become tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers. But hey at least we get to watch JT for the half-time show!!!(my crush since *NSYNC days) Oh I can’t wait for Super Bowl, but guess we have to get through Pro Bowl first! (An excuse to see Jared Goff... I’ll take it!)

Comments